1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
OK, I don't think I have 2 quirks, let alone 6, but I'll give it a shot. Also, I don't know 6 people....:) And I definitely don't know 6 people with blogs!
1. I have always counted the lines that make up the numbers on a digital clock...the vertical lines and the horizontal ones are each one count, even if it is 2 dashes that make up the line. for instance, the #3 has 3 horizontal lines and 2 vertical, so 3 counts as "4". I do this for each number, the colon counts as 2, and if it's an even, I am happy. If it's odd, I wait until it's even. Don't ask, I don't know why or how....it's my happy place, OK?
2. I hate to be bare footed. I have to wear socks in the house. I hate to step on some piece of whatever....UGH! And we don't have carpet, so it makes it worse. Maybe if we did have carpet it wouldn't be a big deal.
3. I can't stand to be in the same place for too long. I love to move around. I remember as a kid, I tried to get my mom to move from our house in Wisconsin, I needed the change. Now that I'm getting older, I can see the pull of being in the same place for a long time. The connections and friendships you make...but I still have this wanderlust that needs to be fulfilled.
4. I have a favorite child. I KNOW! I know that the official party line is "We have no favorite child, we love them all equally." And I do love them both beyond reason, I do. But there is one, that pulls a little more on my heart, that makes me smile a little more, that is just a little "more" that the other. And I'm not telling which is which.
5. I hate to color or draw. Megan and Cricket will color forever, I hate it. And I feel bad about it, I know it's a good time to spend with Megan, we can talk and just be together, no pressure or agenda. But it's a rare day I can bring myself to do it.
6. I can't think of a sixth quirk....I like the Black Eyed Peas and Megan knows the words to "My Humps". But she also asked to pray last night....so maybe we're doing ok. Maybe my last quirk is, I don't totally suck as a parent. I don't beat them, I try to teach right from wrong. I try to be a good mom and wife. I try. Ok, my #6 quirk is I DON'T SUCK. Years of therapy and I can say it, I don't suck. I'm not perfect, I'm not beautiful. But I'm not ugly either, I'm funny (right?!) and I'm nice. I don't suck. :)
So I'm going to let these people know they've been tagged, no all have blogs, but oh well.