Sunday, March 09, 2008

Not able to upload pictures

Ok, so for some reason, I'm not able to upload pictures to the blog....it's been that way for some weeks now. If it continues, I'll search for a new way to get pics to people. We've been doing great. Paul enjoys his new job so far, he's really important, doing a really big job...I'm not sure what it is, but it's great! I know he likes the people he is working with.
Megan started school a couple of weeks ago, she loves her teacher and has a new friend. I think she gets shy like me, and is slow to make friends, she'll get there.
We've been exploring the surrounding area, we went back to Kamakura today, it was so neat, we could spend all weekend there, a lot of little shops and restaurants.  We went to a shrine and saw a Japanese wedding that was sooo neat.  While we where there, Cricket got her picture taken by about 5 or 6 different people, we where the only white people around.  It was a bit weird, but not as much as you would think.  Everyone was really nice, we had a great time and plan on going back soon.

No comments: